WeatherTerre Haute, IN (47807)

  • 36-hour Overview

    Current Conditions Today Tonight Tomorrow
    Clear Partly Cloudy Rain/Thunder Mostly Sunny
    62°Feels Like: 62° 72° 55° 73°
    Past 24 hrs - Precip: 0.00" Chance of Precip: 10% Chance of Precip: 80% Chance of Precip: 20%
    Wind: SE 16 mph Wind: SSE mph Wind: S 14 mph Wind: WNW mph

    TITAN Storm Tracking Radar Map

  • Hourly Forecast

    TodayApr 24

    Time Conditions Chance Precip Humidity Wind
    1 pm 65° Partly Cloudy 0% 43% SSE 19 mph
    2 pm 68° Partly Cloudy 0% 40% SSE 19 mph
    3 pm 70° Partly Cloudy 0% 39% SSE 18 mph
    4 pm 71° Partly Cloudy 10% 38% SSE 16 mph
    5 pm 71° Partly Cloudy 10% 39% SSE 16 mph
    6 pm 70° Partly Cloudy 10% 42% SSE 15 mph
    7 pm 69° Mostly Cloudy 0% 45% SSE 14 mph
    8 pm 67° Mostly Cloudy 10% 50% SE 13 mph
    9 pm 65° Mostly Cloudy 20% 54% SE 13 mph
    10 pm 64° Rain/Thunder 60% 56% SE 14 mph
    11 pm 62° Rain/Thunder 70% 62% SSE 14 mph
    12 am 60° Rain/Thunder 80% 72% SSE 13 mph
    1 am 59° Rain 70% 80% S 13 mph
    2 am 58° Rain 70% 90% S 12 mph
    3 am 58° Rain 70% 93% SSW 11 mph
    4 am 57° Rain 80% 96% SW 10 mph
    5 am 57° Rain 70% 96% WSW 9 mph
    6 am 56° Rain 50% 96% W 11 mph
    7 am 55° Mostly Cloudy 20% 96% W 12 mph
    8 am 55° Mostly Cloudy 10% 90% WNW 14 mph
    9 am 56° Mostly Cloudy 0% 80% NW 15 mph
    10 am 58° Mostly Sunny 10% 69% NW 15 mph
    11 am 60° Mostly Sunny 10% 60% NW 16 mph
  • 7-Day Forecast

    Day Conditions Chance Precip Humidity Wind Details
    Friday Apr 25 73° / 50° More sun than clouds 20% 56% WNW 18 mph More details
    Saturday Apr 26 77° / 52° Mainly sunny 0% 60% S 9 mph More details
    Sunday Apr 27 78° / 59° Considerable cloudiness 100% 61% SE 13 mph More details
    Monday Apr 28 68° / 54° Thunderstorms 80% 75% ESE 15 mph More details
    Tuesday Apr 29 65° / 46° Rain with a few rumbles of thunder 70% 72% SE 13 mph More details
    Wednesday Apr 30 54° / 43° Few showers 30% 72% WNW 13 mph More details
    Thursday May 1 55° / 43° Occasional showers possible 30% 69% WNW 12 mph More details
  • National Maps

    Temperatures

    Temperature Map

    Pressure Systems

    Pressure Systems Map

    UV Report

    UV Report